CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

hi proofyes i am a housewife i have my sons old laptop( he is...

1. 101 Posts.
    hi proof

yes i am a housewife

i have my sons old laptop( he is travelling in europe at the moment)to work on.Its the size of a brief case.I will buy a new one if CFE does well.

i have a daughter about to marry some imbecile she met in England while working in a bar while on holidays (wont last coz i will do the mother thing and drive them both nuts )

my husband is a banker with no clue about the stockmarket

such is my life ...in fact he doesnt really know much about anything...hahaha typical male ....good at their job but nothing else( dont take that as being sexist at least males can read a map)

the good thing is I get to play golf twice a week and we own a yacht which we sail most weekends

I am 57 so want to retire with a half a clue about investing and hopefully adding to our superannuation when we get it.

CFE I thought was as close to a sure thing as you can get due to the cash they would receive ... but having watched the market closely and been to a few courses i find that the stock market and horse racing have a lot in common.Some horses(companies) are nobbled , some have jockeys ( directors ) on the take , and some horses need to be sent to the glue factory. All in all a risky bet and no horse is a certainty.

But unlike horse racing you can control your losses.With horse racing your wins are determined by your bet size and when you lose you lose the lot.In the stock market you can win more by sitting on a winner longer and you only lose what you can tolerate.

CFE has the characteristics of low probability of a loss and thats why I gambled on it.But I will bale out if I get the feeling its not going to achieve what I want it to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.