BOE 0.28% $3.60 boss energy ltd

So you'd have preferred that they sell some at 10c, some at 15c,...

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    So you'd have preferred that they sell some at 10c, some at 15c, some at 20c, some at 25c, some at 30c, some at 35c, and so on and so on but always retain at least 5%?

And just to confirm, you don't invest in businesses where directors don't own any, or are doing really well but the directors have sold out all of their shares just no more than 80% at a time? And is this 80% of the maximum number of shares they've ever owned, or 80% of their current holdings?

Honestly, everyone's negative sentiments of director's selling their shares just seems to be based on your own emotive response. They know that once it's starting to produce the share price might go up further but they've got a lot more to lose than to gain. Whereas as an investor if the SP doubles that's a big deal to me and that's what I'm chasing. They've got their hundred-bag, I'm just looking for an occasional bag. They don't need another 50 bags but they need to protect their hundred bags. They have probably now reinvested in more stable assets as they work towards their retirement. We all have different stages of life and savings/investments but it seems many on this forum expect the directors to be investing in lockstep with themself, but none of us are investing in the same way anyway.

Yes, the directors obviously know more about the optimum times to buy and sell, but just look at the URNM index for a reminder of why the SP is REALLY down. Look at the spikes and drops over the last 5 years. This is nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.60
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.472B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.48 $3.64 $3.44 $19.94M 5.573M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3599 $3.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 3370 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.