1MC 3.03% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

Completely understand where you're coming from Londoner, but the...

1. 180 Posts.
    Completely understand where you're coming from Londoner, but the way I see it if you go so far as to state that legal documents have/are being drafted then you're putting a full blown deal into the public domain.

If that deal was subsequently off, then that is definitely price sensitive and must/should be announced ASAP.

I don't read anything into the amount purchased...it may have been his christmas gift money...people would scream blue murder if he bought 300,000 at 14.5 then announced a week later a deal that put a rocket under the price. Also don't forget they were "paid" a lazy million shares less than a month ago.

Anyway, I'm very confident we will soon see what sort of legs this one has. My crystal ball says we may have to stump up a bit more cash than originally planned, but a deal will be done with Noble and at least one or two surrounding tenements....whether that cash we have to stump up means we sell Mt Webber...I kind of hope not but it would be exciting if that was the case.

Anyway this is purely my speculation and nothing more.

Regards,

DYOR
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $8.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $1.554K 48.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13870 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 370690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.