BCI 0.00% 23.5¢ bci minerals limited

Hi guys,Everyone's lives are complicated. There could be a...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi guys,

Everyone's lives are complicated. There could be a myriad of reasons why Morgan and HIS WIFE sold those shares.

Deposit for a new house maybe?

Most of these mining guys drink at the same pub and most also live in the same suburb. Morgan and his wife may be moving into, or they NOW have the money for a deposit to look at moving into a new house in the area.

Maybe they are renovating there house?

Mike and his wife recently did up their house. Crickey, they may have even sold BCI shares to do it. Maybe Mike had Morgan and his wife over for Christmas drinky poos and were impressed with Mike's builder mate and have decided to do reno work on there place as well.

I could give heaps more reasons but one thing I know for sure. These guys work hard and long hours, and they enjoy nothing more than spending the fruits of their labour on 'stuff', it's the WA miners way.

For me, to think that every decision these guys make is based on what maybe about to happen with BCI is a mistake. These guys have a life outside of BCI and are trying to enjoy that life to the full. That requires MONEY!

I reckon the quarterlies will be good. Time will tell though.

Sorry to see you soldout hotlegs :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $677.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $18.09K 76.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 267998 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 77547 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.