GDA 1.75% 29.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

directors take up full entitlements in rights

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Regarding the successful rights issue, I just rang warren B and asked the question ,Did the Directors take up their entitlements under the rights issue ?, which was replied to with an affirmitve, the directors took up the rights which they were entitled to which is great news for shareholders that the directors have acquired an increased stake in Gondwana.
    Be cautious about what is suggested to the contrary and why .
    Warren and David returned from China just yesterday and I look forward to the reports they are able to release to the market on what activity and future there is for GDA in China.

I asked him about the gold assays delay and as reported in the asx news, the lab is unable to process the heavy number of assays. It is anticipated the results will be available in 2 or 3 weeks.
    Once rleased, the two targets, including the previously undiscovered one at west Burbidge, will provide some targets for drilling.

As I have said before, there appears to be forces at work trying to get the share price down so that a cheaper entry price is achieved by what I suspect are day traders keen to get back into Gondwana.

Be cautious, be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $38.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $17.87K 61.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3581 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 1186 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.