MLS 0.00% 1.8¢ metals australia ltd

I would not stress too much. I saw it that day when it jumped...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I would not stress too much. I saw it that day when it jumped from 3.9c to 9.1 and then ended the day at 7c (92 million shares traded in volume for the day). If all goes well this share will jump back up to 7c in no time. Also keep in mind that speculative stocks like this are, I feel, somewhat different to blue-chip resource shares (BHP, RIO) and other stocks that have already drilled and found a commercially viable long-term reserve (MQX, OZL, FMG). You are one of the privileged few who will see this success story as it develops and grows; Treat it like a seed growing into a flower. There will always be day-traders influencing price but you can not worry about this too much. The reality is this:
    -Lease extension and Environmental study can not be too far away now. The company would be well aware that shareholders would be getting somewhat optimistic but again these two things are only formalities. I have looked at the surrounding area quite intensively and the overall structure has similarities to many other companies in relatively close proximity. Anyway hang in there and I am sure that in time your efforts should be rewarded.

Also saw an interesting article, think it was the FinReview, that 'U' prices are on the rise. Although MLS is only a spec stock this should strengthen the overall attitude as well.

Have a good rest of your day traders.

Cheerio Nikess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1071971 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1102567 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.