CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

directors to blame for this

1. 118 Posts.
    As I said and will always say not now or ever had directors played it right for the share holders... Price would have been way higher than 50cents if they had put a trading halt like any other company does to sort itself out...

Look at wesfarmers they put on a trading to sort out their stuff and advise investors... Had they kept the sotck trading its price would have plummeted and it would have been shorted by everyone on the market..

No matter what it is a launch and an attack on the directors is my directors.. They need to know how to play the game... They need a kick to wake them up....

I always accept comments from anyone...

Dont send uncle Glen a message thanking him for the hard work but send him a message telling him to sort out his stuff ASAP...

Another thing that thrusday.. Why put a trading halt on the stock.. Let the SP sort itself out... It was CNP that asked for the trading halt it wasnt a speeding ticket from the ASX... ASX only queried about any news that might cause the price to rise... I am sorry but

DIRECTORS ARE TO BLAME... It doesnt matter how good of a job they are doing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.