MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Strutter - If the co gets good news - what effect do you think...

1. 290 Posts.
    Strutter - If the co gets good news - what effect do you think it will have on the share price?

Vendor - We may have to agree to disagree. I, rightly or wrongly, respect the contents of Kiwi's posts..and i dont consider it non founded at all. I appreciate your presumption of what they might say in certain situations...but does it occur to anyone maybe he said flows remain at 5- 8 mmcf because thats all they are? I take things at face value until proved otherwise...and that; plus the adverse weather comments - are what was reported to have been stated. If you disagree - then you are saying that the director is being misleading...or Kiwi has. I'm saying I believe in both. I consider the info from the director was not positive...what do you want me to do about it? I am a realist - you equate this with being negative on this stock..that's your prerogative....will i lose sleep over it ? No. I am not going out of my way to run the co down - i am commenting on the comments provided by the director. I could go further and say that your response to me Vendor, is highly speculative.

3Dj3 - I DID NOT AT ANY TIME say this "spokesperson" revealed this info to ME. Why do you persist in twisting and distorting what I have said? I have reiterated what was posted here in plain English for all to see. I have not placed my own interpretations on it at any time. Maybe if you took a bit more time over reading and your comprehesion of what is posted, rather than whipping up your next hostile response before understanding whats been said, you wouldn't need correcting so often. You may even gain a little more credibiltity with some of your fellow shareholders. I referred to the person Kiwi spoke to as a company spokesperson - again - where did I say "media spokesperson"? Is a director not also able to be a spokesperson?

I'll put this one down with the alleged post where I allegedly "castigated" Mr Carter over his recent share purchase. Only asked 11 times now - to see that one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.