SRI 0.00% 1.5¢ sipa resources limited

Directors want a big fat pay rise, page-4

1. 8,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    I have been saying for 2 years that we need to register a first strike for this company.

I am not against directors being well paid, and normally would be happy to vote for such an increase, but in the case of Sipa I want a lot more from the company over the next 12 months. We should vote no this year and review the situation next year.

I feel the directors have a bit of cheek asking for such an increase this year as they know how unsettled the shareholders are and the many new faces need to show some results first before expecting more money.

If the companies directors are unhappy with their remuneration then let them go elsewhere I say. There are not too many better paying jobs in this field at the moment and they should be reminded of this fact.

Many shareholders have taken hits of hundreds of thousands of dollars in this company over the last few years for absolutely zilch results.

They would need to do another raising of the magnitude of the last one just to pay the new directors fees. All that dilution just to give it to a board that has so far achieved nothing of note.

Show us something first I say.

Strewth, this really has made me cranky.

VOTE NO, NO, NO, NO.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52629 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.