DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

exit of Tay .......... I think a couple of things have come to...

1. 679 Posts.
    exit of Tay .......... I think a couple of things have come to the surface reading between the lines. We can all vote whichever way we like, that's our right. For what is worth, my main concern is the integrity and honesty of directors and their ability to make the company money in the long term and to help us suffering shareholders.
    Being sensible about it these are my conclusions.

1. It is clear after looking at the accounts that all directors were aware of Mr Tay trading as does most other Public ASX listed companies.

2. Most of the shares in question after looking back at Dynasty's Annual reports is that most of the shares were consideration from companies that purchased Dynasty's assets: I might add looking at the timeline Mr Tay was not even a director of DMA when these shares were paid to DMA, so I think that the outgoing directors may have used a bit of fibby, fibby, when saying that it was trading. The annual report clearly shows DMA was paid 500,000 shares in AGO and 227.900 in Poseiden. This is not trading anyway, it is just selling shares that were paid to them.

3. The China connection: In my humbled opinion I think that we will lose the valuable China connection if Mr Tay does not get the votes to oust the board.

4. The fact that Mr Tay is one of the largest shareholders is also very important, because he has a lot to lose by not having the companies best interest at heart. The other directors show up on the Annual Report as having no shares in DMA except for one who was given them at the IPO.

I think that my opinion is based on facts and not a lot of hear say and stupid remarks by taking sides. My main reasons for Mr Tay remaining at the helm of DMA is to ensure value and I have stated the reasons for my view and happy for anyone to oppose or comment. We can see uncertiantly and volotility coming into DMA now and we have almost lost 25% of value in the last 4 trading days.
    If the directors are not talking now, then a decision by us shareholders whold be made based on our opinions.

5. I thik it was a bit of a cheap shot at Mr Tay on whether he had a degree in Science or Applied science, either way its 5 or 6 years of hard work and shows he can achieve. To knock him for something as fivilous as that I must admit reflected badly on the accusers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.