TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

igas I have stated many times, it is all about financing Mt...

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    ig

as I have stated many times, it is all about financing Mt Peake, and I am not confident of that. I would be very happy if the MD can achieve it, but I think it is only a 10 to 20% chance. I also do not think it will be completed in the next 6 to 12 months, so that does not suit my investment style.

Nothing I have seen written down has altered my view on this since I started another thread last week.

Unlike several other parties on this site, I personally do not have confidence in certain Board members, but I do not want to make this a personal matter.

Personally I also have many unanswered questions about TNG and I am not convinced we as shareholders know everything that we should know. Time will tell on that front. There is no need for me to keep harping on about it as I have made my point.

so I continue to slowly sell down when there is volume, without killing the price. I do feel there will be some short term upside in the stock at certain times and I certainly will be selling into that, along with several other shareholders that I know off. That pattern has happened several times in the last year.

I happily did not take up the SPP.

I hope that answers the question

UM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.