EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Well you can make of it what you will. I for one am happy with...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Well you can make of it what you will.

I for one am happy with the (SP) progress to date of THC. That said extra scrutiny and transparency is a good thing. I have been burned before where corporate disclosure has been severely lacking/criminal and I do not doubt ABs claim has some legitimacy. Lost 50% on BAL (class action) and SRX with both witholding negative price sensitive information/shady practices.

Remember you're putting your hard earned money in their hands and trusting they do the right thing.

Mutton and Mr Radford clearly have prior form of unacceptable behaviour (to a majority stakeholder) and keeping a lid on directors pay is surely good fiscal management.

Clearly all parties have their own agenda. For my part I think the Canada play is the best (only option currently available), so id want people best placed to capitalise on that. To that end its difficult to tell from these bios, or real capability or aptitude. That said when I read the current board bios I'm not overly impressed with some, but then I am probably biased toward financial firms as imo they are run more tightly.

but again an emerging sector like this isn't going to attract or have people with that specific experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.