HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

directors, page-12

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    robbie

no one is downramping anything.

its not a downramp to urge caution!!

firstly robbie is not heading up any investment bank, as anyone knows investment bankers and brokers are not allowed to use forums. straight out garbage

secondly the posts that he is putting out is simple ramping

he claims he is putting out opinions, he is not.. he is simply urging and speculuting and ramping.. there is simply no substance to his claims, nothing to back up anything he says, just speculation on a huge announcement with no facts to back it up! pure ramp..

i have him on ignore now.. its of no use to read that sort of ramping at all.. .80 cents robbie, then .50 and .60.. come on mate.. who is going to believe that? your changing evaluations hour by hour!!

here is the sort of stuff i dont want to read........

yes i know, this guy is trying to ramp them down
    for all you know son, i could be the chief investment officer of the largest investment bank in the world
    you are probably trying to drop the price so you can purchase your $1000 worth
    this forum is for opinions, no one is right or wrong until either the share does surpass for or drops to what you say '7'
    how ridiculous is that, 7- I DONT THINK SO

its broken 30 (Robbiekaye)
    here we go

why is everyone selling,
    Hold, you people are crazy of you do not think this will break the 50c barrier
    How can a stock increase 600% on traces of manganese
    Its because information has been slipped about what the real find is and any day now we will find out.
    be patient

it will break 40 and finish 47-48.5
    ready to break 50 next week
    the real news announcement responsible for the recent increase will be released soon and the price will sore sky high.
    people keep talking HAORA down as they know its potential and want to buy in the 20's, or they missed the boat and now are kicking themselves,
    HOLD

Hold for the big price rise
    When the real infromation on the manganese is released-should be soon
    buy the rumour sell the facts people

when will the news announcement come out for HAO
    there is alot more to this price increase

watch the share price flyyyyyy

volume is massive, i do believe the 80c barrier will be broken when this re opens, which i may add could be this afternoon or first thing tomorrow.
    probably the latter, much to my dissapointment

i was just on the phone to ASX as this was what i suspected and they advise me a suspended stock can be re opened for trading instantly??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.