VRX 0.00% 3.7¢ vrx silica limited

while it certainly is a drag... it'll work for us eventually as...

1. 15,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2577
    while it certainly is a drag... it'll work for us eventually as it'll lock out competitors. the EPA has set the standard and a wide buffer will be drawn around our leases effectively making vrx untouchable. not to mention that anyone who hasnt already submitted their epa proposals its clear now its a 2 year process...so add that to any exploration and BFS time.

i would like to see muchea be submitted soon though as I'm not happy letting the flag ship just sit there. i appreciate its more complicated than asn and asc, but clearly they are going to get nit-picked anyway so may aswell get it started than just guess at what will win them over.

God the EPA sucks. I'm actually quite sensitive to environmental issues but half of the issues exist because the authorities make it too hard to do the right thing. as said previously, if bruce said we are going to blast the top 3 feet off, then dig a 240m deep pit... then wash all the sand with acid which we'll just pour directly onto the water table.... We'd probably be mining by now.
    Last edited by blister: 26/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4 111

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 277054 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 318486 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.