BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Thanks Hoyland,Yes I've been trawling back through his Twitter...

1. 180 Posts.
    Thanks Hoyland,

Yes I've been trawling back through his Twitter posts as I recall some discussion at one point with regard to BLT (& another company i can't recall sorry) hiring a PR company (or maybe it was the particular PR company BLT engaged he was angling at)

In general though his beef seems to be based on BLT's business model, particularly it's focus on licensing rather than it's own clinical development.

This baffles me. He knows the history of BLT, he knows of the drawn out patent battles and the at times desperate funding situations BLT has been through because of this. It seems extreme to me that he is so negative and critical now, after BLT has finally fought through these battles, secured some decent funding and moved into the clinic!! They've never really even been in a position to do it before.

31st March @LoveSpringChick sent this Tweet which smells very much like a "dorothy dixer" to me:

"@RNAiAnalyst Is $bnikf fraud? The first human dosage was to start in march at Duke. No news so far."

In response on 1st April @RNAiAnalyst Tweeted:

"@LoveSpringChick I don't know what to say. This company's refusal to be a real, not virtual drug dev has been such a disappointment. $BLT.AX"

Seems very very odd to me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.