AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Dirk- Letter, page-31

1. 5,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Hi skippa and AJXers

One can make comparisons and for that --I  thank you.

I feel ever so strongly about giving our new Management and new BoD a fair go.

Also I feel that opinions are just that -mine included- opinions .   

However what does concern me is HC is subject to scrutiny  form all corners of our Planet and as such what ever comments we make on this site -be they  positive, negative or neutral towards our Company it is open for our competitors to see and make judgement...It's tough enough for Company Management to carry out their duties without us adding to their challenges.

Do our  comments give competitors food for thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our competitors must be rubbing their hands together --- they don't need to do a thing... Just let those commentators on HC do our job for us . Weaken AJX   certainly doing nothing to make it stronger.-- I have many an idea on this ,  but for the life of me I cannot see any benefit in a Shareholder (s)  """" PUBLICALLY """" criticising ones own Company.

If one has any -many or what ever concerns -beliefs that the Coy BoD is off track then don't air it PUBLICLY -- For your time spent posting here .... sent the Coy an E-mail !!!

Also I have always believed that if one wishes to bag -criticise - point out a problem ...... then come with suggestions on how to fix-help-solve that problem. Ways to make an improvement .Just don't criticise for the sake of criticism and have no suggestion(s)  of how to solve what ever it is !!!

Unfortunately Human Nature is such that posting behind an alias can give one a sence of power.

For a minute just think of how our CEO may react (hope he has thick skin- real thick) when he is doing his utmost for our Coy and someone bags his actions. If justified then OK --- but don't do it on a Public Forum.....do it direct to him... BUT with a suggestion of how you would act!! Would you spend your time trying to do your best and cop heaps of criticism--- publicly.

You may say ' well he is paid a hansom sum.. Maybe true. He has a lot of responsibility -yes.  To make our Coy suoer strong and successful... he doesn't need extra baggage  on a PUBLIC  FORUM

I could go on but .....to ones self :-  Phantom that is enough you have 'spent your spleen'

Also this all is in my humble opinion happy to be criticised etc.... but would like , if such, give me some suggestions of why I am off track.... you can do this happy to cop it.!!! I may learn something! One never learns less !

Keep safe all AJXers... I too look forward to the 4C....  but re member that Dr Dirk did say   that  1/4  it may not be what some expect...... holidays Christmas etc!!!! That will be past history --what's ahead.

The Phantom..GWW

All IMHO  and please DYOR..............................  then if you make a mistake you will know instantly to whom you point the finger. (Just a suggestion.) This will save a heap of disappointment, sorrow and sleepless nights trying to find who to blame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $971 84.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167567 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1240000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.