AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Dirk- Letter, page-25

1. 4,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    HI all AJXers

My thoughts -- we have a new CEO   we have a new Chairman We have a near new Board.!!!!

It is a common thing to have the power to quickly raise funds .. usually through Instos.
    -but limited to appx 15% of Cap.  Have a look at many other Coys.. on this ASX

If any Coy needs urgent funds they have the power to raise quickly. Otherwise - to set up a SPP etc - takes many weeks and cost a heap  more -- I also  believe to call an EGM  there is a minimum time frame... So if funds are needed urgently to take up an opportunity the BOD have the power .......not to have to wait many many weeks to get funds.

The BoD must act in the interests of the Shareholders at all times... I think the new BoD will do that... Full Stop .........

Now if you guys don't trust the current management and BoD then................ sell and move on.
    Otherwise let the new guys get on with it.  Yes I know many have questioned 'Trust' --- but Trusting who... The Old Guard or the New Guard... The latter have my support... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask -- could you do a better 'future job'  ??   If so next BoD election .... put your name forward...

I have never seen such and so many ramblings ...............  happy to be questioned but for goodness sake let the new guys get on with it.

Now----After your blood pressure subsides..... Have a great day

Keep safe and lets loot to the future..... looking in the 'Rear Vision Mirror'   never helps anyone  unless you want to see what have you run over !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts entirely..............So firm up --- have a cup of concrete !!!!!!!!

The Phantom GWW

All IMHO  and please DYOR..............................  then if you make a mistake you will know instantly to whom you point the finger. (Just a suggestion.) This will save a heap of disappointment, sorrow and sleepless nights trying to find who to blame

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $100 9.091K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10798022 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 304970 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 297637
Last updated 15.31pm 30/05/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.