Dirty bomb, Shoigu warns Europeans of possible false flag, page-145

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Protection from what - Russia doing their own thing? haha please - the NATO expansion across the East was effectively surrounding Russia. US on one side, US/NATO on the other. You ever tried to get close to a dog feeling threatened?

You thought that Putin wanted all of Ukraine? he has time and time again made it very clear what he wanted/wants... maybe it's lies, but our governments lie just as much and are much more underhanded as they hide in plain sight.

The obscurity in all of this has come from elsewhere and varied interests and you call me indoctrinated to avoid logic.

I do admire anyone fighting on frontlines - my heart goes out to them, they are not having fun, well most of them. They also arent the ones making the calls but dont be mistaken in thinking their isnt huge attrition on the Ukie side - if the never ending western tax payer funded war chest closed up tomorrow how long do you think the resistance would last? Who would be the last to shut off the $$ tap? I bet it would be USA.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.