Wow so racism is ok so long as it is against Russians? I thought...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Wow so racism is ok so long as it is against Russians? I thought Russia wasnt the problem just the oligarchs , the gangs , the corruption , the Putin leadership , their lack of modernisation of factories.

Because none of those exist with any western nations? And there are no other standover governments like russia?? such as the USA???

And their lack of modernisation of factories is in your top 5 problems with Russia??

Is "The clouds are too whispy" in your top 10 reasons to hate russia?

Navalny is Russian too - is he bad? By default nothing Russian is good.

Lets be clear - I align with none of these governments - I do however feel for the Ukranian people who are suffering as a consequence.

These are all just evil self serving systems and they do not serve the people at all.

FYI - I'm by no means Russian - but I am of European heritage.

Also there have likely been no further wars in Western Europe because everyone is exhausted from all the Wars they have already had and cant be bothered rebuilding everything once again ...Europe isnt a pretty picture economically though. Dont be fooled. Italy also has a new government that is probably less aligned with the rest of the Eurozone than ever before.

I'll give ya one mobb who has been involved in nearly every War in the last 150 odd years - good ol uncie Sam. Why is that?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.