AVR 1.04% $11.43 anteris technologies ltd

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!, page-284

1. 10,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4351
    Human but I respect and understand our furry cousins.
    Mice Don't Lie.

Our long lost cousins, they were and are the strongest mammals in many ways smarter, more honest and more loyal and patient than us decadent arrogant political backstabbing humans.
    We think we are smart, intelligent, superior but low and behold how smarter and more loyal and brave these little mice are and how they have survived 65M years on this planet.

We humans are blowins by comparison.

Mice have immune systems much stronger than us and reproductive systems that your wife would be shocked by, their females don't complain about litters of 30 every year, they don't complain about carrying ebola or bubonic plague, they can survive ice ages for 1M years and meteor showers and dinosaurs for the last 65M years.

They are quiet and loyal.

Not like Humans at all.
    My metaphor is very relevant.

The Mice wouldn't sell cheap to the yanks, they wouldn't eat their own (never), they wouldn't backstab their largest mouse and his friends or allow the herpes cure to be denied their species for years like this, they would flood the world with the herpes cure by now. Not deny their species this incredible cure and let other foreign mice take over their nest for nothing.

Yes AHZ ought to be at $2.50 according to BH, but its not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.43
Change
-0.120(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $241.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.58 $11.58 $11.17 $196.0K 17.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $11.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.50 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.