AFG 1.09% $1.37 australian finance group ltd

dirty dogs , page-2

1. 1,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Remember how only 2 months back Huntley's and the FinReview were covering AFG as a strong buy? Also on CNBC Trading Matters some so-called guru was stating that around $6.90 "this stock looks quite good value". (I keep hearing that repeated everytime they do a promo for the show). As far as I'm concerned the sharemarket is full of professional manipulators who have access to the media. I bet they were selling down as the gullible retailers were buying in on their recommendations. Thank God I wasn't left holding this dog. (GSF was my dog stock). Another perfect example, when the CNP woes became known, a Commsec analyst was stating (on CNBC's Squawk Australia) that other property stocks shouldn't be tarred with the same brush stating LLC as an example "good well managed companies". Well what do you know, recently the CBA announced it was no longer a substantial shareholder in LLC. I have lost faith in the market, the small fairplaying retail investor has no chance against the manipulation and practices of these big insto's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.015(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $369.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.39 $1.36 $272.6K 198.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19905 $1.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 9935 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.