ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

"Dirty" or "non-dirty" REE-uranium mining by GGG, the EIA facts facts and truth behind EIA?, page-257

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    I have taken the time to try understand the concerns of even the leaders of the most opposed greeny parties in Greenland.
    I was surprised to discover how little about the project was actually understood.
    Seemed to be a lot of people rabbiting what someone else stated. All absent any knowledge as to why. or even any reference to reports published by the company showing the contrary. Even when you supplied the relevant information showing the opposite to what they were stating. There was so little interest in its recognition. Eventually claiming its all lies and full of corruption (either the company or the government. Everyone was in the bad box and they felt they were the vicitim to it all).
    Youd spot them later with even more exaggerated "stories" trying to scare others half to death.. That you know they knew wasnt true.
    To me I heard so much hate being channeled absent any understanding about the reality of why.
    Its almost like they preferred to be upset even when theres no need to be.Its just an outlet and not something better resolved or understood.
    Some people these days feel the need to get it out at something I guess.
    Its a shame really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.