I am sure it was Watso.Just my humble opinion but I believe this...

1. 1,709 Posts.
    I am sure it was Watso.

Just my humble opinion but I believe this will never work....cannot wait to be proven wrong in a year or so.

First, how much will this cost to review Dsp recipients even 35 and under plus the fact that they say 1000 are getting it per week?

Why? has anyone looked at the new rules? Look pretty hard to me....maybe some people want to keep their jobs. *(CL)

Are they going to employ more * centrelink people?... doctors...employment agencies...pay the cost for people who fight it?

Where are all these jobs coming from and what about the young who can not get a job?

Our employment figures are going to go sky high (that is why some were put on it in the first place)and then we have the age pension to rise....God help us.

Please take note as I strongly believe that the majority of DSP are real and we need to get our healthy youth off the dole and into jobs first before picking on someone with a disabililty.

The people the government hire now are not going to want to lose their jobs....think about it!!!
    Neither are the ones they hire from now on.

WE strongly need to first look at who they are giving it to NOW...this week (etc) and then work on that....then look at the rest.

Things that make you go mmmmmm.

Anyway happy to get a poo poo star if I am wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.