MYG 0.63% 80.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Disallowed by march 2013, page-16

1. 839 Posts.
    Thanx Ultra. It now makes sense. As for wether your company would finance MYG I guess the next 18 months will tell that tale. I find all of this interesting as i consider myself as the small average punter who is looking to build a portfolio in a pond where you either hit a wall in what can be a volatile market or you can be excited by what has been phrased today as a possible 10 bagger. I didn't know what that meant till I googled it. Obviously I'm not as savvy as most that make comment on MYG on HC but would have to say that all the key people from the chairman of the board down seem to be highly regarded in the industry.done my home work there !! Commercially my beliefs tell me that this is a good recipe for very positive things to come . Should have bought more perhaps. For what it's worth I called their office in WA and asked the question. Whats to goss that is .Not sure whether I'm meant to do that or not ?? All I got was that everyone was that the mood was very positive and that everyone had rather large smiles on their faces. Sounds like we are all on a winner - bigger than Black Caviar- lets hope so !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $73.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 80.0¢ $28.16K 34.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18001 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 8962 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.