MYG 5.36% 79.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

RedTerritory let's get a few things straight.Why is it that...

1. 14,914 Posts.
    RedTerritory let's get a few things straight.

Why is it that whenever a nonholder of a MYG has an opinon that differs from "a ten bagger by March" all of a sudden I must be downramping LOL.

Fair suck of the sav mate. I admit that I got it wrong with Whitewell. My initial thoughts on the project were wrong and I admitted I was wrong.

Yet you still call me a downramper. Honestly, I couldn't care less if I ever held MYG again (I've held it before) because it's one stock of literally about 10 that I keep an eye one. The ASX is chocka block full of oportunity. So please don't label me a down ramper. I'm not.

Also nowhere did I say that Deflector was small. Sure they have work to do to get the resource bigger but I think they will get there.

"Joker??? No not when it comes to my investments.....nor when it comes to personal attacks "

Well I would hope you're not a joker when it comes to your investments. And I'm not sure what you're getting at with the second part of that sentence but it borderlines on some type of personal threat which wouldn't be a very good idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
-0.045(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $72.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 79.0¢ $57.46K 71.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9339 79.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.