Nonsence DB? Last Labor surplus in 1989 or did I miss one? I...

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nonsence DB? Last Labor surplus in 1989 or did I miss one? I also haven't see any evidence that report that if we didn't build hundreds of unnecessary school halls, or pay $900 dollars to all and sundry, or put Pink Batts in every house, including ones that didn't exist, or allow our shores to be open to anybody to come in for free handouts, that our economy would have suffered?
    That is just for starters...to list all the Rudd and Gillard disasters and wasted money would take far too long to list, but needless to say, billions and billions of our dollars wasted

Surpluses may well be predominantly the outcome of taxes, but surely when a Government is receiving more income year on year, shouldn't a surplus, or at the very least breaking even also come under good budget control and financial responsibility?

We Australian's will never know what the alternative could have been because we cannot turn back the clock, we can only look at what we are presented with today...and what the past six years have been like, and they are not good memories...

Though it seems the left differ and are basking in Rudd and Labor glory, unfortunately for Labor I think we will see that the majority of Australians want to see the back of them, and that will be the true representation of how good Labor have been and are now.
    Maybe many of us have been misled, and we just don't appreciated all those wonderful Labor years we should have enjoyed under Rudd MkI, Gillard MKs I, II, and III, and Rudd MkII.

By the way, the unemployment rate when Labor won Government in 2007 was 4.2% according to records, it is now 5.7% and climbing fast. Though it is really factually far higher than that due to the hidden unemployed.
    Your claim that under a Coalition Government there would be hundreds of thousands more unemployed is a little far fetched don't you think?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.