MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Disallowed?, page-27

1. 152 Posts.
    Both the charts for yesterday and today look surprisingly strong, early peak, expected sell off by traders, then long hard grind up for the rest of the day.

I think what may separate this company from a cheap drone manufacturer is it has been building up a knowledge base and expertise in producing a manned aircraft with all the relevant safety and compliance and certification that goes with that, putting them well ahead of the game. This may well appeal as a package to established multinationals or governments wanting to buy and acquire such a head start.

There may well be a pull back if it becomes a traders toy, but the company has been around for a while, and they seem pretty determined to produce something worthwhile. Army quick resupply vehicle sounds good to me, and they will want something solid and reliable.

Who Knows? I bought in over a month ago for fun when they sent me a prospectus, and actually forgot about them. I was on their mailing list from contacting them three or four years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.