MJP 0.00% 0.8¢ martin aircraft company limited

Both the charts for yesterday and today look surprisingly...

1. 152 Posts.
    Both the charts for yesterday and today look surprisingly strong, early peak, expected sell off by traders, then long hard grind up for the rest of the day.

I think what may separate this company from a cheap drone manufacturer is it has been building up a knowledge base and expertise in producing a manned aircraft with all the relevant safety and compliance and certification that goes with that, putting them well ahead of the game. This may well appeal as a package to established multinationals or governments wanting to buy and acquire such a head start.

There may well be a pull back if it becomes a traders toy, but the company has been around for a while, and they seem pretty determined to produce something worthwhile. Army quick resupply vehicle sounds good to me, and they will want something solid and reliable.

Who Knows? I bought in over a month ago for fun when they sent me a prospectus, and actually forgot about them. I was on their mailing list from contacting them three or four years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MJP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.