BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

I hope, this will rocket sooner than later, although it is...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    I hope, this will rocket sooner than later, although it is almost the end of the year and no financing has been announced yet.

But what gives me confidence that it will happen in the near future ?
    1. Gold price is in uptrend since 30 November (silver even more the same)
    2. BRV announced on 7 Dezember a successful placement of A$20.4M before costs at A$0.05 per share to institutional and sophisticated investors, with a number of new offshore and Australian institutional investors.
    Includes A$8.0 million cornerstone investment by highly experienced Canadianbased resource investor, Dundee Goodman Merchant Partners.
    3. Point no.2 gives strong support at this level chartwise, since uptrend from mid August
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2764/2764498-9b34a1c498aa625220df28933eda4020.jpg
    4. All punters here should listen to more sophisticated people like Steve Hanke, Professor of Applied Economics at Johns Hopkins University.
    "Gold to enter bull ‘supercycle’ in 2021, here’s why"

His main economic forecast for 2021: Rising inflation, improving job market, decreasing dollar, everything good for gold and commodities and the stock markets are likely to stay buoyant for at least the foreseeable future.

When the ***** interviewer summed this up, he only responded: Exactly, and on commodities I would just add we are seeing the start of a commodity super cycle, not just strong commodities but maybe big time, maybe big time !!

I bought my first parcels at 1.8c and 2c more than a year ago, topped up at 3c in march 2020.
    So, link my confidence to the professor's point of view and be a little patient and all holders, me included, will reap the rewards in 2021. Fingers crossed, the financing will come in the near future.

I hope, all of us had a nice and happy Christmas evening !
    I wish all of us great health and more gifts in the new year of 2021, than you could ever carry that evening !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.