MYG 0.00% 78.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

There is a lot more going on with MYG and I suspect it goes a...

1. 2,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    There is a lot more going on with MYG and I suspect it goes a lot further than what I know.

I talked to 2 SLR directors in September last year. They told me that they approached MYG on 3 separate occasions to buy the Deflector project. The told me that each time they tried to open dialog they were met with aggression and agro and a complete unwillingness to enter into negotiations. How is that in the best interest of the company not finding out what SLR were willing to pay or offer.
    Also the approach was made before the MYGOA & MYGOB options expired. That particularly aggrieves me as got stuck with them and did significant dough on those.

There was a pod cast where the MD got what I would call very angry when he brought up not excepting Chinese money. Was there an approach by the Chinese and possibly others as well? Would my sell price have been triggered by an announcement of an offer, cash injection or takeover if negotiations were entered into and disclosed to the market? This pod cast was around the time that the Chinese took out FML. Coincidence?

Has there been a breach of continuous disclosure that has resulted in significant losses to shareholders? I suspect we will never know but if anyone has any further information feel free to vent.

71c4
    PS All my trades in MYG were before the information came to hand. The only reason I hade options after this date was because time decay had killed them and there was no way out. I double checked before posting this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13339 78.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 75597 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.