GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Howdy Morebull,Are you back yet or just dropping in.???? Good...

1. 8,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557

Howdy Morebull,

Are you back yet or just dropping in.???? Good Holiday.????

As for the 10 well program, this was a carryover from when bought from AKW. Theoreticlly it was maintained believing that it was in hand to complete with favourable conditions. Of these 8 were permitted and issued as for verts and I believe now that with the exercise to discover the real worth of the extensive testing done on the 1st 4 completed wells, that any of the remaining 4 could be turned to HORIs instead. Im wondering if SRH 5 is one of these.

With the quarterly due next wk hopefully there is a good +ive indication of whats happening and direction where we stand to future income.

Bowtie and EFS results must be soon due and the 2nd EFS spud. Arcadia I think is very soon also to commence. Altogether waiting in the 4 PB results it is frustrating but what can you do.?? Sit and wait it out or sell, only 2 options but if financial enough to BUY more at these cheap prices. Something has to give soon and I hope it is good production flows.

You say Dugas and #s 3&4 PB wells were the only producers, what about the Jumon wells that are or will be finished soon.???

Apart from all the hoohaa ongoings Im in till the death and believe that it will still be the GGP we bought in for and a very bright future. Nothing has changed to say that we are worse off from before and need to be at this SP. These 4 PB wells can still be anything of note and the wait will be well worth it. If the Clines are not produced from then I dare say that later the vert could be reworked into a HORI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.