PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Hi all, I have been a share holder in PLA for quite a while and...

1. 80 Posts.
    Hi all, I have been a share holder in PLA for quite a while and have also had my shares taken off the register,-- but I contacted Pitcher Partners yesterday and had quite a lengthy chat about what is happening with the company.

Evidently, it is an ASX rule that when a company has been under suspended for 3 months, they are taken off the market.

We haven't lost our shares, -- they are just taken off the register and are waiting in the wings for what ever will be the out come of on-goings negotiations.

Pitcher Partners were called in to take over the management of PLA because with the problems that the company was having with the mine labor structure as it existed in the industry in South Africa at that time, PLA was in danger of trading in-solvent.

Pitcher Partners have organized for the plant to be put in "moth balls" are trying to find another company to take over PLA's operation.

So, -- that was the news re PLA as of about mid-day 02-10-12,-- the way I interpreted the conversation.

Pitchers Partners will post announcements on the ASX web site as news becomes available.

I am pleased that I haven't lost my shares but I think that it may be some time yet before they show any movement.

Good-luck with you trading.

T.D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.