MOS 0.00% 16.5¢ mosaic oil nl

disappointed and thoroughly p#**d off, page-4

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It's all happened far too quickly - the bid is just 11 cents - MOS board are a disgrace.

According to the CEO the majority of shareholders support the deal which strangely is 100% in opposition to those here on HC. They can say anything they like but believe me they do not give a stuff about little shareholders. This has been meticulously planned down to the precise date the bid was announced.

Read the reply received from the company re today's insipid cave in:

"The Board considered all views submitted by shareholders including your hope that the directors do not support this first only bid and request that we do not give the company away for this first offer.

I understand the decision does not coincide with your views. Your view, and all shareholder views were considered as part of the process and ultimately will be tested by a shareholder vote. If there is a better offer potentially available, it will come forward over the next three weeks.

The Boards has carefully considered all possible options, and consulted widely with our shareholders and advisors. In the absence of a superior proposal, the Board unanimously agrees that the Scheme they have endorsed is in the best interests of shareholders. The Board has reached a decision that also reflects the opinion of the majority of shareholder feedback received."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.