DSE 2.94% $3.50 dropsuite limited

Hi Jonga,Sorry to hear of your situation.I do not know what the...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi Jonga,

Sorry to hear of your situation.

I do not know what the ellure of this Co. is that keeps people returning to do more dough? It has caught me out I must admit. I feel like it is another CVI for me, which I swore was never going to happen again. With CVI it was the silver-tongued MS and the promises of oil in Africa that always manage to keep souls priming his spending ad lifestyle. With EXM (although we have ''the new board") I think we must concede that this AB character (-less) is still priming and prodding the hopes of invetors and using the ellure of the inferred 1.1 million ounces of AU and broken promises of efforts to move towards its extraction as tools of his personal trade.

Someone posted and asked yesterday.....Does a/the Company need to, or is it required to announce the actual commencement of a drilling program? Well, the answer is no as far as I know. BUT, considering this Co's deplorable track record and in the interests of suffering/stupid (me included) long term holders, I would of thought/expected a confirmation of drilling announcement to be released.

I truly believe AB is still the 'person' who green stamps everything invoved with EXM and given the fact that I now consider him to be of the same character (-less) as CVI's MS.....I can only assume that shareholders/stakeholders are the last thing on his list of priorities......regardless of what is said in announcements, on the phone or via email.

For anyone who is wondering how MS fleeced CVI shareholders over 24 months using 'hope' and how cleverly crafted announcements and cap. raisings secured nothing else except for MS's future income streams.....check out the CVI threads.....and then you may see the reason why I have promised myself never to touch a Co. which AB figues in ever again.

At the end of the day, we may get return on our money, but that will only be secondary and a necessary collateral 'fall-out' in the process of AB and his buddies making a fortune.

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.