NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

That was my thought too. The "30c" price was meaningless if it...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    That was my thought too. The "30c" price was meaningless if it was done as part of a overall arangement whereby they get a huge contract. Bit like a director buying 50k but getting 200k salary. Also they were probably over paid for the BFS, ie 22mil shares. About $2.5mil at todays prices.

How many people worked on the BFS? And have DRA recieved any cash in the previous 12-18months or is this the only payment?

I don't know why you'd ask them if the project is marginal. The BFS states many times "robust". They aren't oustanding numbers but it's viable. And on HC BG has shown how the numbers can be manipulated to look more positive. Personally I'm glad DRA didn't do that. They have a professional reputation and integrity to protect. The gain credibility by not trying to make sugar out of sand.

The fear and low sp is because we still don't have the capex money. Will it be a JV? Will we be diluted? What interest rate on debt?

You look at other non PGM projects and funding is rarely 100% debt. Lenders don't feel comfortable even with higher margin operations. So their will be dilution. It's a matter of how much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.