AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

disappointed, page-14

1. akq
    3,592 Posts.
    Dont know what was posted by HM to warrant such a long suspension.I have seen a post by his on another forum(TS) and suspect it could be that post,if so,cant see what was wrong there.Yesterday I spent some time reading the ESI thread and all it talked about was MNM(now that they think they have the upper hand).It seems to me that HM raised some points re the BM scoping study this week which is relevant to MNM and was moderated and yet most of yesterdays discussion on ESI was about MNM.Reading the modded notes again,are they trying to stop him posting on any HC forum or any forum at all Just a quick point on finance arrangements,I would much rather have IK in charge of the current arrangement with Fortrend and able to draw down money as and when its needed.Talk of another crash around the corner in the DOW,much nicer to have a finance arrangement in place rather than promises promises of money which doesnt seem to eventuate for other so called certainties.WOnder what will happen if there is a further tightening of financial belts,will those same certainties get their ever ellusive finance or will it be back to issuing more shares

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.