GW1 10.0% 4.5¢ greenwing resources ltd

Disappointing back to back ANN's, page-2

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Hi loharano lad
    While i agree with you that the second andapa announcement was disappointing i disagree with your assessment of the first announcement regarding activities update.

IMO the market reacted positively to the first annoyncemment because :

1/ we received final electricals the last derisking piece of refurbishment

2/ we received mining equipment for mahefedok an important piece for both stage1 and stage2.

And 3/ management confirmed timelines and no further delays. We will be producing in march 2018 and selling with cash flow while probably achieving nameplate in april 2018. How many other graphite juniors on asx besides syrah could claim that ? To the best of my knowledge : NONE ! BSM is in a unique position as being both on the verge of producing and generating posituve cash flow while being incredibly undervalued given potential of stage2 expansion to 20.000tpa.

Next catalyst is only weeks away with finalisation of refurbishment and recommissioning of the processing plant with first final saleable products and confirmatiin of flake size and purity.

This next catalyst is IMO the biggest one since bsm acquired graohmada in 2016 two years ago. I expect a rerate of the share price. Patient investors will be highly rewarded. Time will tell in any case tgis is the most excitung tume to be a vsm investor : on the verge of becoming cash flow positive while still extremely undervalued.

This extreme undervaluation wont last long IMO the market will end up getting it right once the recommissioning is derisked refurbishment proven to be a success and we start sales if premium priced large flakes (bsm economic moat and competitive advantage) and cash flow.

Happy multi bagger graphite and lithium investment to all !
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 28/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $16.39K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.