GW1 0.00% 4.2¢ greenwing resources ltd

Disappointing back to back ANN's, page-23

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    KID, I certainly don`t believe I am harrassing management sending them emails concerning confirmation of start up time..... The company in recent months has twice put back start up times and is already over 12 months behind in their original AGENDA....As recent as last December they stated all was going to plan for beginning of February and then four weeks later put it back a further six weeks.Reason given ,,,, Important equipment/plant has not arrived. Surely this piece of machinary could have been ordered some six + months ago along with electrical cable and other plant.... The company now has a proven record of not meeting agendas..... Announcements are now considered not to be believed as shown in last four months. Excuses are showing there is very poor planning ....poor management...... BoD are lacking in skills ..... From latest pics + news it appears that vital equipment has been left to the last minute to be ordered..... Further more I was not seeking private information nor expecting them to reply to me and only me...... Their poor manner in which they communicate and release news is the issue.
    KID your name suggests you are inexperienced and do not know the history of BSM and the refurbishment..... Many of us have been patient for over 12 months..... so when we we are told in December all was going to schedule for start up in February and then get two further announcements in 2018 pushing it back to mid April ( where you got March from ) we have a right to be P.Off.... We have been accepting a number of delays for too long... Latest excuses are pathetic .... As they could have been avoided by professional planning ... Pre ordering essential equipment so it is onsite when required. That IMO would be a normal standard and basic decision....................... My question is,,,,, Is one person taking on more than he can handle.... Should he not have a professional site manager looking after those things...
    There now appears to be conflicting opinion of when is the planned start up time.... Is it Mid March or in April.....
    Furthermore, recent announcements could have been issued all at the same time and save the company several thousand dollars... An appalling waist of money..... The BoD are clearly telling the market they are lacking in many skills of good management..... No matter how good an asset you may have, unless you have the skilled men to produce it ,,, we will never get true value.

IMO the SP is a reflection of the lack of faith the market has of the BoD.... The recent delays in start supports that opinion .... and its previous history...... Punters + investors are not responsible for the poor SP.... The BoD are as they are responsible to ensure the company operates smoothly by keeping in a reasonable time frame of published agendas..... That announcements are issued with full detail and explanation...

Finally my comments are of my opinion based on my experience in the industry and a long term investor/punter on the ASX.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.