CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Disappointing progress & genuinely concerned share holder

1. 303 Posts.
    This morning we find the share price down once again, sophisticated investors seemingly selling. For over two years and since the days leading to the removal of John Heugh, we have seem sophisticated involvement implicating this share price.

Since the removal of John Heugh, the shareholder appreciation has in my honest opinion gone downhill, many of these being involved in this organisation over the last five years plus will be understanding of the frustrations that some investors may now hold.

From the failure of achieving CTP’s once highly promoted business model of concerting the unlisted options for AU$48 million cash injection into the bank, from the many significant failings in achieving their published milestones to the share price valuation we see as of today.

From the self-perceived top heavy board of directors an in consideration to the progress and the valuation of our investment enough is enough.

It is my own personal belief that two years under this management has come and passed and failed to meet and archive the reasons behind their placement onto board room level. For well over two year the Surprise oil discovery sits spluttering in parallel to a spluttering share price.

I may be the minority, most seem to approve of management actions, their achievements and the money being paid for their achievements and progress to date, I respect those falling into this category. But for the lone some such as myself, disappointment is an understatement and should this organisation be sold off in part of while, this would represent a far better alternative than current situations

Enough is enough, we are at AU40.07 valuation post share consolidation, this represents a worst valuation on removal of John Heugh. Central Petroleum Board of directors, I have serious concerns with the failing to meeting your published milestones and if stepping aside to make way for those who can change company perception, reputation and shareholder appreciation, I would welcome such move immediately.

If the top heavy board of directors are unable to progress this company apart from current pace and strategy, its time IMHO to look at alternatives.

based on performance to date, the share price and the length of time that the share price has been in depressive state of affairs, you don't get my votes come next general meeting, but undoubtedly that bank that seems to support this organisation by way of algorithmic trading and Carmichael will see to it that their toy is not messed with, what a shame.

A disappointed and genuinely concerned share holder. I do however, apologies to those who may be new to this organisation and have yet to experience the myriad of disappointments that many of the five year plus share holders have had to endure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250019 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.