CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Disappointing progress & genuinely concerned share holder, page-11

1. 303 Posts.
    In regards to Total and Santos JV, it was RC who came in at the right time (spilling of the board) in the right place (CTP), sounds like a familiar story with QGC, does it not?

The big difference, JH may have been branded as being the impediment in elation to at least on of those JV's because the bean counter deal pushed by a so called gorilla did not meet JH expectations. It is my own personal belief that had JH followed through on his discussions with the two(2) mentioned JV's, we may not have been placed in the position we find our selves in today. I do guide you towards the below extracted sentence as referenced through the provided link as detailed below.

As for the panic comment made, I see a vast difference between the word panic and the words frustration and disappointment. I struggle to understand why 8 board of directors have been appointed, yet we still find our selves in a position of weakness. I struggle to understand why this organisation fails to meet repetitively the published milestones. For many investors, the failure to meet or achieve those promoted milestones implicate on their investment which may have been made based on being told what will happen but fail to materialise.

I am not being critical or concerned for the sake of being so, I have genuine concern, history supported by published facts over the last two(2) years, supports what I have described.

"Total and Santos have now farmed in to portion of this acreage in deals totaling over $300 million which were initiated by Mr Heugh and US based consultancy, GRR prior to Mr Heugh’s departure from CTP" [Ref: John Heugh] JH initiated the Total and Santos JV discussions

It is the last I will say on this thread, I do hope things turn around and in the same boat as every body else regardless of peoples perception of progress made versus published milestones and hare price valuation. But after six years or so, the level of frustration builds when their should have been no reason for us to have been placed in such position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.