CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

As I stated, I am at large the lonesome poster, others such as...

1. 303 Posts.
    As I stated, I am at large the lonesome poster, others such as your self will be different in thinking.

As for the options, you do not promote the business model as long as and as hard only to drop it of the radar the next month in favour of the purchase of the Dingo and Palm Valley. That in its self is a cause for concern, how much time was allowed for the review of this deal. Was the decision to drop the $48 million made on the diameter of a coin.

I expect that when a business model of converting the unlisted options is promoted as it was, that those promotions be carried out, not sacrificed by diameter on dime decision making. For clarity, I did not hold options.

The JV's were in discussion with JH prior to his removal, I suggest that you read the information contained in the below link which supports my fact of JV's being in discussion prior to JH removal.  I am also of the personal believe that these discussions my not have included the bean counter deal which seems to be providing a lo of the pain since the signing of the bean counter contract

In regards to skill, Richard has surrounded him self with 7 other board of directors, I point your direction to the many failings in meeting published milestones and the floundering AU$0.07 share price. The biggest mistake JH did was who h hired, after all you are only as good as those whom you are surrounded by, was this JH don fall?.

The magic wand was the rig that was sitting in immediate location of Surprise R-1, it was released in favour of more seismic, over two years later, still no drilling. If we look at the horizontal drilled at R-1, the testing applied and the current production rate, it would be fair to assume that drilling an additional well and as supported by his technical team that it could have sucessed.

No ore excesses, enough is enough, other such as your good-self as previously stated will adamantly disagree with my lonesome assessment, I respect those decisions.

JV discussions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.