AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

The truth is had to face especially for those poor souls who...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    The truth is had to face especially for those poor souls who entered on the opening bell yesterday.

I am now lucky enough to be free carried in my position (Im not bragging) on this stock and am looking at a mid/long term hold. Therefore I can comment impartially on how I see the state of the stock ..unlike alot of others who have an agenda to move the price one way or the other.

So for me this is a stock with great potential. The bar was set extremely high by
    - recent high result of 9m @ 50% cu intersection.
    - the lofty heights the speculators pushed the price.

Its sort of like the "ritcher scale" in that to continue to push the price higher it will need greater and greater good news and or hype.

Yesterdays Ann, albeit a good result, did not fill the next bubble on the scale and so it decended somewhat. Expectations will now be lowered so going forwards it will take good news of a lesser magnitude to drive it up.

Many later traders/investors will either be stopped out (wise ones) or be staring at red numbers on the screen. I have experienced the latter too many times myself not a good place to be (I was a bit of slow learner). The upshot is many of the weaker holders will have exited thus making the next leg up encounter less selling pressure. A good thing for longer term holders.

All IMHO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.