NTL 0.00% 2.0¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Back to my original purchase price... However this was Pre...

1. 198 Posts.
    Back to my original purchase price... However this was Pre capital raise so adjusted still needs to fall back to $0.002... As @robbo24 has pointed out previously at that market cap NTL is essentially selling as a dual listed shell which is why I saw the downside at that time as minimal...

When I first brought at $0.004 / $0.005 shortly after it spiked up to $0.017 on the AMER announcement... But instead of closing a deal with AMER they used the opportunity and went into a capital raise... Then they released the statement implying that bulk sampling was going to start in 6 months...

I sold out as I knew this was overly optimistic for a company that essentially had one employee and a couple of contractors...

Back then I wasn't even thinking TMP but things like HR, Health and Safety, Protests, Delays that even if they looked like they were making progress would allow a re-entry...

I guess I saw value in having a partner where others wanted to "go it alone"

I have brought stocks and never sold them but I saw a massive opportunity cost with holding and praying on NTL to execute

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.830M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 3103980 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.