SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

disappointing, page-42

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Disappointing to say the least, and for c wish TB would put a bit of a spin on it, a real one, not just a technical interpretation of the results

He clearly believes in his forward plan, but on days like this, one would have to wonder about the future for our investment

But then we all know just one or two of these are needing to come off and, many of these are appraisal wells too so the work is being done to build out the forward drilling campaign which is going to take the company and SH's to financial success

So though, for once, I wish TB would say something to build the larger picture, so we could keep things in perspective without thinking the worst based on just these one off results

Anyway I still think traders have been manipulating this morning to trade the swings, and hope we see the bottom in now and a push back up

Negatives:
    - A lot of today's update...

Positives:
    - SOA potential there to be commercial
    - Potentially 2/3 of Roosvelt to be commercial
    - Defender - TB told me he was confident this one would be commercial - so maybe once the wellbore is cleared it will increase the BOPD numbers

Certainly gets the blood pumping now doesn't it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.