NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

The $135 million mezzanine debt and placement is required for...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    The $135 million mezzanine debt and placement is required for Jabiru 1.

I've been looking to buy, although didn't pull the trigger when the stock was at 33-34 cents two months ago.

My concern is that the company needed issue short-term debt (180 day term) to of 5 million, to cover a AUD 2.9 million shortfall, working capital and other costs incurred by finalising the ECA facility.

How strapped for cash is Newsat when they do not have the funds to cover this cost.

How disorganised and unprepared is Newsat, when they have entered into AUD 611 million in commitments, and haven't raised additional funds for cost overruns, or any emergency debt facility for last resort.

I thought they made a 10.45 million profit from their teleports, is this money already spent?

If I was an IB or a corporate advisory company (perhaps credit suisse), I would be trying to get a meeting with NWT to manage their next placement.

Furthermore, with the compulsory debt sweep on the ECA funding tying up free cashflows, NWT is going to have to take on more debt/equity to plan anything beyond Jabiru 1 in the next 5 years.

Note: I still believe this stock is undervalued, although I definitely concerns about management.

Feel free to correct my errors and make me buy the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.