MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Well they are claiming they had "Drilling Success at Norrliden...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Well they are claiming they had "Drilling Success at Norrliden Sodra" ... to be confirmed by assays lol

I'm not sure how missing the target depth and encountering nothing special is "success", unless of course you count success as simply completing the campaign ?

Shells like CAV with no assets sitting at $12M, MRQ touting to have game changing Sassak technology, a "mine in Sweden, wholly own deposits in Aus, sitting <$2M market cap - says it all

If the market believed management would ever chase anything other than related party junk, this would sit far higher even as a shell. I would bet my bottom dollar, should the board announce the canning of the Sassak deal, withdrawal from Sweden, the sale or JV of Australia assets and were open to Lithium, Cobalt or Gold vends, this would sit at a $5M market cap. If holders were really lucky and management announced their resignation, I think this would sit even higher !

It really is a joke they even try to justify chasing Sweden. Unfortunate for holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8.501K 2.400M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 17859069 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 21002039 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.