GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

disappointing, page-40

1. 293 Posts.
    T4P,

Yeah I heard the instos with their billions $$ under management were ultra-eager in committing an offence and playing games manipulating GDN. Hey, seeing you’re so great at picking manipulation why don’t you let everyone know when a stock price is being manipulated up. Truth is you’re the manipulator… you attempt to manipulate sentiment towards a stock through this forum and hats off to you you’ve been clever enough to attain a following to exploit. If you were any good at trading, firstly you wouldn’t be wasting your time and what appears to be half your life writing endless dribble on this site and compiling pretty little graphics (I can certainly think of much better things to do) and secondly be trading spec stocks. You’re either a con or just a dumb ass and the worlds greatest time waster. I’m standing up for the unsophisticated types on here that get sucked in by your bullocks. Now I guess it’s time for you to write an essay attacking me and defending your precious little reputation, which I probably can't bothered replying to.

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.