GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

disappointing, page-71

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Pontificator

We are not all worthless munters with limited pockets

Some people have $100 to invest others have $1 million

Who cares we al come from different backgrounds which makes it a good hobby to trade, put your points of view accross, mix with fellow holders which u may not have the chance to do away from HC etc etc

For example

I own and run a multi million dollar finance company and between business dealings I quite enjoy playing the sharemarket and in fact I spend as much time as I can in here, its a nice hobby for me while thinking up the next finance deal or waiting for some suited up nob to convince me to buy his product.

So dont for one minute think everyone here has limited funds, and if they do have plenty of dosh they should be wacking back a few glenn fidd.cks with their yuppie mates on their pleasure cruiser, its not my style I prefer to mix with real people and guys n girls having a crack at the sharemarket.

trade4profit may just be a decent bloke that likes to give anyone, whether that be newbies, hardnut traders, or even rude and ignorant souls like yourself the opportunity to observe his detailed anlaysis of certain events. stocks blah blah. so that they can take it in and make a decision or not on what they think and ask questions so that they learn.

I find him to be very articulate, and even if something is posted that I have seen before im sure it still helps those that perhaps have less knowledge in that particular area or stock

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.