CTS contact uranium limited

That's right Patong, to be honest I was one of those people who...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    That's right Patong, to be honest I was one of those people who believed Napier's hype and last year the hype was that the corachapi JORC was going to double, perhaps triple! Oh well at the end of the day it's always a gamble and I have no one to blame but myself.

Also of important note is that Geoff Blackburn resigned last week, obviously due to the failure of being able to significantly increse the JORC resource!

I'm really not confident we'll see any positive gains here in the short-mid term but then again, who knows really. I was predicting this morning that the SP would fall to around 2 cents but it's trading in the green. Either investors haven't digested the news yet or they're awaiting the JORC ann due out next month. (Ha - due out next month, heard that one too many times!!)

I guess one good thing to take out of all this is that at least they have a JORC resourse - albeit a small one - so many other juniors are yet to prove up a resource of any kind!

I'm a long term holder anyhow, so I'll probably wait it out. Be foolish for me to off load now.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.