CVN 3.13% 16.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Let me first say I like the permits CVN has but I will bring...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    Let me first say I like the permits CVN has but I will bring some of my thoughts on things from your comments.
    1. But March Quarter still the target.
    I would say that is the same answer given over the past years of this statement.
    2. JPM still in discussions with foreign institutions on a potentially sell- down.
    Any big investors will be holding their money closely or putting it in gold for the next 6+ months and not investing in anything with a record like this until STO can guarantee things will happen
    3. Larger CVN holders not phased by delay and know these things can happen.My understanding is the selling has been retail selling and not institutional.
    This is the main one
    the people behind the institutions have made seats for themselves so will be paid well for doing little to nothing and there investor’s are waiting just like us for the return on their investment.
    4. My view is this has created a great opportunity for the market and I will be hitting this very hard now at any share price sub 16c. Fundamentally the thesis is still intact and a delay does not warrant a 20 to 30% decline in the share price
    Don't believe you can’t see a bigger decline in Sp just remember we had a cash raise at 30c and we all knew that it was worth more but it didn’t stop the Sp falling to 11c, we didn’t have a world market crash on its heals.
    There will still be plenty holding that bought in those lows and may sell out.
    if it gets as low as I’m thinking I will be happy to buy back in Cvn will return a profit one day
    Good luck and my thoughts don’t just reflect this stock I have paid big in the past for not listening to others the amount of talk out there is huge they all can’t be wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $295.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $166.6K 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1447371 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 885330 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.